LocalPiercers.com maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal information. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without LocalPiercers.com’s written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and LocalPiercers.com are superseded and of no force or effect.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of LocalPiercers.com. LocalPiercers.com neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with LocalPiercers.com.
2. While LocalPiercers.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information when referring any local piercing shops, LocalPiercers.com makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. LocalPiercers.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither LocalPiercers.com nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. LocalPiercers.com also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your visiting websites listed on our directory.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by LocalPiercers.com or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, LocalPiercers.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, LocalPiercers.com. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of LocalPiercers.com and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of LocalPiercers.com or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that LocalPiercers.com will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. LocalPiercers.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although LocalPiercers.com may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, LocalPiercers.com is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. LocalPiercers.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing LocalPiercers.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
10. LocalPiercers.com may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Free shipping is available on all U.S orders over $24.95, otherwise a fee of $5.99 will be charged for shipping and handling. Shipments outside of the United States will incur a $14.99 shipping and handling fee.
All of our body jewelry ships First Class via the United States Postal Service (USPS). Free tracking is included.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
In most cases, packages will reach their final destination promptly and without incident. However, sometimes a package can get lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
By purchasing your jewelry from Local Piercers, you agree to not hold this shop responsible or liable for anything that happens to your package after the USPS accepts the parcel.
International Buyers – Please note that import duties, taxes, or other customs charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Any additional fees incurred are your sole responsibility. Items returned to our shop for failure to pay these charges, will result in a 30% restocking fee.
If you are unsure how this works, please check with your country’s customs office to determine what, if any, additional fees your order may be subject to.
If you provide the wrong address when ordering and a package is returned to us, you will be notified. However, you will be responsible for any additional shipping fees incurred.
International orders can take 2-6 weeks for delivery once they leave our facility (including Canada). However, delays can occur.
In the event that your package gets pulled by customs once its entered your country, it could postpone your shipment further.
Please be aware that these are all estimated delivery times.
In the event that an item is not stocked when your order is placed, LocalPiercers.com will ship your stocked jewelry first. Any items not stocked will be back ordered and shipped as soon as they are ready. You will receive a notification from us via e-mail should this occur. You will also not be charged any additional fees.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Due to the possibility of blood borne pathogens and sanitation concerns, no returns are accepted. LocalPiercers.com is not responsible for purchased items of the wrong size. Please verify your size with your local piercer prior to ordering.
By placing your order, you also agree to not hold LocalPiercers.com liable or responsible for any allergic reactions to any body jewelry you purchase from the Site. We list all materials used in the manufacturing of each piece of jewelry. It is your responsibility (the buyer) to research the material you are purchasing and determine whether or not you may experience any reactions.
Canceled orders may also be subject to a 20% restocking fee.